top of page
Women Healing With RTT

Rapid Transformational Therapy®


Rapid Transformational Therapy® (RTT®) is a technique which combines Hypnotherapy,

Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), & Psychotherapy


Early on we learned to navigate through the conscious mind despite only having access to 5% of the information. The subconscious is the safe for our experiences & learnings & provides the remaining 95%. RTT® has the combination to the safe, which uncovers this valuable information.


RTT® addresses the root cause of issues &, based on the concept of neuroplasticity, rewires the brain to break free from limiting beliefs, unhealthy habits, emotional blocks, & self-sabotaging behaviors.


The client is empowered to sustain these changes by listening to a bespoke audio which incorporates their own powerful words of what they want. The audio creates new neural pathways & new behaviors become second nature. 

Purple Watercolor Business Card.png



During Hypnotherapy, you become more open to suggestions to changing your emotions, feelings, thoughts, behaviors, & memory interpretations

Hypnotherapy uses guided hypnosis to induce a trance-like state of heightened focus & concentration. The state is similar to being fully absorbed in a movie, your thoughts, or meditation.


This facilitates access to the subconscious mind without the blocks that can arise when working solely with the conscious mind. The client is able to explore suppressed emotions & events. You cannot release what you do not feel.

The client is in full control at all times & can come out of hypnosis easily.

Using Hypnotherapy To Heal Women
RTT Rules of Mind

Your mind only responds to the Pictures you make in your head &

the Words you say

Your mind wants to stay with what is Familiar & avoid what is Unfamiliar

Every habit of Action is run by a habit of Thought

Purple Watercolor Business Card.png

A wound is a place where
Light Enters You

bottom of page